Heartsaver® First Aid Class – 4/18/20
April 18, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- The Heartsaver® Firs-Aid Class cover the management of most traumatic and medical emergencies.
- It includes video instruction and hands on skills practice in bandaging, review of tourniquets, splints, etc.
- It includes how to use an Epi-Pen, how to administer Narcan.
- The class discusses how to recognize an emergency, how to keep yourself safe, how to cinfidnetly treat a victim of a common traumatic injury or a common medical emergency.
- The course covers the treatment of Adults, Children, & Infants.
- Class fee includes All first aid supplies and student manual.
- 2 year certification card awarded for successful completion.
- Approved by American Heart Association & American Red Cross
This course is OSHA & American Heart Association approved.
Includes 1 year certification card & student manual ($25 value)
$125 (3.5 hour course)
Class Dates & Times:
3rd Saturday of Every Month: 1:00pm – 4:30pm
$125 – $175