We can Assist in your Continuing Education to help you become more Marketable for Employers
- 20 hour – Unarmed Certification
- 40 hour – Armed Certification
- 8 hour – State Required Refresher Course
- 6 hour – Combined Hand Cuffing, Baton, OC/Pepper Spray Class
- 4 hour – Shotgun and Rifle Qualifications
- 4 hour – Use of Force & Arrest Procedures
- 2 hour – Weapon Maintenance Course
- 3 hour – One on One Personalized Training for Concealed Carry: In addition to regular training course. Instructor will go over safely, loading/unloading, securing weapon, and carrying weapon.
- 3 hour – Illinois State Police 3-hour Renewal Concealed Carry Firearm Training Course
- 4 hour – First Aid, CPR and AED 2 year Certification Class
Useful Class Information
Semi-automatic class in conjunction with the revolver class and also available in an “Upgrade Class”
Semi-Automatic class taken during 20 hour armed class will give you both revolver and semi-automatic certification. The fee is $70.00.
Upgrade Class (adding semi-automatic to existing revolver certification) takes place every Thursday at 12:30 p.m. The cost is $70.00.
Shotgun and Rifle certification classes are available. Please call 773-445-4413 for information.
Other Advanced Classes
Available throughout the year and by group special request. These Include:
- Arrest and Restraint procedures (Handcuffing)
- Conventional Baton
- ASP (Armament Systems & Procedures) expandable baton (covers any expandable baton)
- OC/Pepper Spray