Professional Security Training Classes in Illinois
As a professional security guard, you should consistently be working to improve your skills and to learn more about your field. Not only does this help you stay safe on the job (and to keep others safe), but it also helps to make you more marketable to prospective employers.
Security Training Center™ offers a diverse selection of professional security training classes in Illinois, designed to help security personnel continue their education. This includes a 20-hour unarmed certification course and 40-hour armed certification course, as well as an 8-hour state required refresher course and 4-hour use of force and arrest procedures course.
- 20 hour – Unarmed Certification
- 40 hour – Armed Certification
- 8 hour – State Required Refresher Course
- 6 hour – Combined Hand Cuffing, Baton, OC/Pepper Spray Class
- 4 hour – Shotgun and Rifle Qualifications
- 4 hour – Use of Force & Arrest Procedures
- 2 hour – Weapon Maintenance Course
- 3 hour – One on One Personalized Training for Concealed Carry: In addition to regular training course. Instructor will go over safely, loading/unloading, securing weapon, and carrying weapon.
- 3 hour – Illinois State Police 3-hour Renewal Concealed Carry Firearm Training Course
- 4 hour – First Aid, CPR and AED 2 year Certification Class
Useful Class Information
- Semi-automatic class in conjunction with the revolver class. Also available in an “Upgrade Class”
- Semi-Automatic class taken during 20-hour armed class will give you both revolver and semi-automatic certification. The fee is $70.00.
- Upgrade Class (adding semi-automatic to existing revolver certification) takes place every Thursday at 12:30 p.m. The cost is $70.00.
- Shotgun and Rifle certification classes are available.
Other Advanced Classes
Available throughout the year and by group special request. These Include:
- Arrest and Restraint procedures (Handcuffing)
- Conventional Baton
- ASP (Armament Systems & Procedures) expandable baton (covers any expandable baton)
- OC/Pepper Spray
You can learn as part of a larger group in many of our professional security training classes or elect to work one-on-one with a specialized trainer during a concealed carry class. By choosing the right courses for your particular goals, you can dramatically improve your skills and increase your chances of landing a better job in the future.
If you would like to attend one of the security training classes you see here, contact Security Training Center™ at (773) 445-4413 today.