We can assist in your continuing education to help you become more marketable for employers.
- 20 hour – Unarmed Certification
- 40 hour – Armed Certification
- 8 hour – State Required Refresher Course
- 4 hour – Hand Cuffing Class
- 4 Hour – Baton Class
- 4 hour – Shotgun and Rifle Qualifications
- 4 hour – Use 0f Force & Arrest Procedures
- 2 hour – Weapon Maintenance Course
- 3 hour – One on One Personalized Training for Concealed Carry: In addition to regular training course. Instructor will go over safely, loading/unloading, securing weapon, and carrying weapon.
Useful Class Information:
Semi-automatic class in conjunction with the revolver class and also available in an “Upgrade Class”
Semi-Automatic class taken during 20 hour armed class will give you both revolver and semi-automatic certification. The fee is $70.00.
Upgrade Class (adding semi-automatic to existing revolver certification) takes place
every Thursday at 12:30 p.m. The cost is $70.00.
Shotgun and Rifle certification classes are available. Please call for information.
Other advanced classes are available throughout the year and by group special request.
- Arrest and Restraint procedures (Handcuffing)
- Conventional Baton
- ASP (Armament Systems & Procedures) expandable baton (covers any expandable baton)
- OC/Mace type sprays